At Goodfellow we dry clean all sorts of household items and have the experience to ensure they are cleaned safely for the best results possible.
- Drapes and other window treatments
- Duvets and Comforters
- Linens & Pillows
- Table clothes and napkins (lace)
- Sleeping Bags
- Area rugs (some conditions apply)
Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Color fastness. Depending on the fabric and color it is often unavoidable to get some change in color so if you item matches a set try to have all the piece cleaned at once.
- Shrinkage. This is an especially important consideration for drapes and pillows so our process is designed specifically to eliminate shrinkage during the cleaning process.
- Dust &Odours. While your items may often look clean dust mites, smoke residue and other environmental factors can be harmful.